- The My Memo Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of the Memo Arts Centre, who retain the right to withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the loyalty scheme without notice.
- To earn points:
The card must be presented at the start of the transaction at the Memo Box Office
The customer number must be given if booking over the telephone
You must sign into your account online (using the email you initially signed up with)
- You must collect your card in person at Box Office.
- The Memo reserves the right to vary the points issued on qualifying purchases.
- Points may not be redeemable on some events, but points will be awarded for purchases for these events.
- Purchases which are paid for with redeemed points do not qualify to accrue further points.
- The card may only be used by the cardholder.
- Points cannot be used as part payment – the full number of points is required.
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.